Why choose CubikNode?
- This isn't our first rodeo, our servers come with over 400 Gbps DDoS protection.
- Diverse and redundant network ensures you don't lose sleep over server downtime.
- Your servers don’t sleep and neither do we. 100% uptime SLA on all CubikNode services.
- Why wait for your Minecraft server after ordering? We deliver your server instantly.
- We utilize lightning fast Solid State Drives (SSD) for accelerated data reading and writing.
- We upkeep our network to create a lag-free experience for you, and your precious players.
- Multicraft 2.0 panel provides clients with a powerful but simple to use control solution.
- Our support team is here to tackle even the toughest of problems or requests.
- Choice of automated or manual PayPal payments which are protected by our refund policy.
Founded in 2017 by renowned tech and gaming experts, CubikNode is the gaming community’s ultimate solution to changing Minecraft and web hosting industries. Our team of talented professionals are dedicated to delivering effective gaming solutions to our users based on supportive technology and enduring sustainability.
As a worldwide growing market-leader for the provision of web related services, we have extensive experience across multiple sectors, working with commercial businesses, sole traders, gamers and individuals which has positioned CubikNode as the partner of choice for all aspects of today’s web related services.
We set our standards high and are driven to becoming the best at what we do. By maintaining and improving our customer support and sales strategies, we can reach our corporate goals more effectively. Our staff is constantly working to improve CubikNode so our users can enjoy more of what we have to offer.
For quality, service and security, there is only one, CubikNode. To learn more about CubikNode and what we can do for you, contact us today and let one of our experienced professionals assist you and answer any questions you might have. If you are interested in joining our team, please visit our Job Openings page.
Last updated in July 2018